Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Artist Statement

As an artist, I make art because it's a way to escape from the real world. Just like when I occasionally write down stories from time to time, art is a way to express myself and who I truly am.  Art to me is creativity, ideas flowing on the page and some seeming as though they could come to life at any given moment. Art can have a deeper meaning behind a simple picture, or it can represent many different ideas and concepts. Depending on the artist, art is used in  many different ways to express yourself. For  myself, I want to become a better drawer in art. My greatest strengths are color schemes, painting, and sculpting, and my weakness is drawing. I have tremendously improved in my artwork and I hope to continue improvement in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment